Address Fill-in Example:
What happens if the previous sign has not been removed?
- First, assume agent "A" had a sign up at address "A" last year and the sign has now been taken down.
- Now agent "B" sends an order to install a new sign at the same address "A".
- As soon as the address is entered in the new order, a list of previous orders at that same address will appear.
- A quick review will show that it's the same address but a different agent and the previous sign has been removed.
- By clicking the "Use This Address" button you will be immediately returned to the new order with the existing address information already copied to the new order - including city, cross street, gate code, map location, unit type, and 'out-of-area' indication.
Since the program has given you prior warning, you can now save time and minimize problems by contacting the clients before going to the site.
What happens if it's for the same client or a duplicate order?
If it's a duplicate order, either ignore it or notify the client as appropriate. If it's a new post to be installed at the same address, select the "Add New Work Order to Current Master Order" option. If you knew at the start that it was a new post at an existing site, you would do an address search to find the existing order rather than creating a new Master Order.